Monday, January 10, 2011

Error occurred in deployment step 'Add Solution': Exception from HRESULT: 0x8107026E

I got the following error when i deploying my custom web template in SharePoint 2010 environment.

 

After hours of troubleshooting, i figure it out that WebTemplate Name in the elements.xml has to match with the web template project name. See the highlighted section in the following screenshot. I hope this post will help someone and if so don’t forgot to leave a comment.

 

image

image

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! ;-)

PBN said...

Thanks, saved the day for me.
Something to keep in mind from now on

Samuel Woricek said...

thanks a lot, I would never find this out by myself, your screenshots make this problem look so easy

Kyle said...

Nice save! Thanks for the post.

fairnsqr said...

Same problem with SharePoint 2013 and Visual Studio 2013. Solved using your post. Thanks!

kevwit said...

Thank you. This was very helpful. I kept having this issue and this fixed my issue.

Unknown said...

I can't believe it! How did you find out?? Thanks very much for the post.

Post a Comment