Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The product level is insufficient for component

Recently i tried to import the data from the excel document to my SQL database and received the following error.
Error 0xc00470fe: Data Flow Task: The product level is insufficient for component "Source – XXXX.XLS
It is a vague message and i am not able to understand what exactly went wrong. Then i Google and found that Integration Services needs to be installed in order to work import functionality. Once I installed SQL Server Integration Services from my CD and SQL Server SP3, my import functionality works without any error.
Hope this post helped some one.

Before you leave:
  • Tell me whether you like this article or not? Rate this post accordingly by selecting the stars below.
  • Any suggestion, question or comment? Please post it in the comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment